Teammate: Ahh, Razov your the best woman I ever had.
It's D-day today guys as Razov and the Goats come to town.
The megaphone has been purchased thanks to Eboe however it won't be shipped in time for today's contest. Therefore, we are going with handheld radio's for Chivas. Nevertheless, I still believe there should be a leader in front of the groups for today's contest even if it's just with the handheld's.
This shouldn't be a problem. As the FO okayed a leader in front of the stands with a megaphone therefore I don't see any problem with doing the same with handhelds. The last game when Keeney was in front of the section and picked up the chant that Hudson street was doing, "this is our house", the chant then transferred to the rest of the section and everyone picked it up. I believe if we have someone in front of the section for this game it will be easier for everyone to pick up on that person's chant and will keep us unified.
We have to be unified boys! Today Nordecke let's get drunk, let's get loud, and let's bring our A game in the rain. Let's give our guys alot of energy. I want the same turnout as the first week so everyone should be there to give Razov and company a proper greeting in the rain. And, by proper greeting I mean lets make it rain streamers and beer on the Goats.
Today's Expectations
--In the Crew lineup, Gino Padula will possibly make his first start therefore we will get a chance to break out the QPR Gino chants.
--Hopefully Hesmer doesn't have to save the day with a third PK.
--Chivas is understrength as Alecko, Ante, and Zotinca all probably won't start or play.
--Crew needs to as a result keep their cool early on in this game. We can't afford to play ourselves out of this game eight minutes in as we did last week. We need to get an early score as that would go a long ways to breaking an already sprained Chivas. It would also makes our odds for victory a lot stronger. With that in mind, I'm hoping the Crew goes for the juggular at the beginning of the game and destroys Chivas.
I'm just heading out the door right now. I'll be in Columbus by 3:30. I'm bringing my sister with me and nobody better be macking on her. lol, j/k :-). Can't wait for tonight's game. Let's bring a good show supporters.
Let's go boys! Columbus Til I Die!
Call To Arms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment