Crewture Updates

Megaphones
$130 for the cheapest at Radioshack. We would need 26 guys to chip in 5 bucks a piece. Or 28 if you want a 25 watt. That's doable. Anyone in? Collect money at Ruby Tuesday's around 4 or 4:30. Then either a responsible Hudson street member or Hard Hat Mike from Union could keep it. Where's the nearest Radio Shack from CCS?

After we get the money I will forgo some of the pregame drinking and pick up one.

Podcasts
Jericho actually works for a radio station. Yesterday he wanted to talk to me about the podcast idea because he has editing and other capabilities. We are going to talk more on Saturday at Ruby's about starting a podcast for Crewture. Smithnwesson was the one who brought the idea up to me in the first place and told me he also had some radio experience.

Therefore, since those two have the most experience they could head up the thing and also explain to me how to get the podcast going on the site. I would probably be involved too in the talk portions along with jericho and smithnwesson.

We are looking into getting that up hopefully next week.

Road Trip Video
I have somewhere around the house a nice handheld video camera. I'm going to try to dig it up, the family hasn't used it in a while so it may be broke. If it is I'm going to see if Jericho has a camera. Because I believe a road trip video would be an awesome idea for when we go to DC United next Thursday.

Hope Chivas Isn't Flying American
As the FAA has required one inch wire fittings on their MD-80's. American Airlines wasn't up to standards and over 1,000 flights have been cancelled stranding 100,000 people. Interesting enough American Airlines is now the official airlines of MLS. Good pick Garber, lol.

Pretty Cool Weekend
Although life has sucked since the TFC game because I'm trying to figure out where I'll be in the months to come in regards to a school or a job, this weekend will be cool. As Chelsea Clinton is coming to SRU tomorrow, then it's Columbus all day Saturday for the game, and then Sunday it's a Dierks Bentley concert and lots of pregaming with the roommates where I live.

Note: I'm not a big Hillary or Chelsea fan but I do believe it's important to listen to political events when they come to your campus. I wonder if Bill Archer wants to come? :-) Additionally, if I tell my mom I'm voting for Hillary it makes her happy which equates to more Crew funds in my bank account.

2 comments:

Paul said...

would love to see you guys podcast. email me
pkotheimer AT gmail DOT com

i can help you guys with the feed, recording stuff...whatever. i have tons of experience with podcasting.

Ryan Kozlowski said...

sounds good Paul I'll send you an email a little later today.