Roadie Roadie Hallelujah!

So it's officialy one week until I jump in the car, plug in the ol' I-Pod and head in to enemy territory. One week till Crew v United on their turf... one week till my first footie road trip of the year.

Can you tell I'm just a bit excited?

First, down to business. Two days till Crew v Chivas. Two days till we play the team that frankly, I always forget is in the league. (Them and Kansas City... I don't know why, but for some reason I never remember that either one of them have MLS teams until I see them on the schedule.)

What can I say about Chivas? Well a couple things their only victory this year comes off a 3-1 decision vs RSL (ooh you beat Real Salt Lake! That's like kicking a puppy. It's easy.) Plus a 1-1 draw vs Scum. I see us winning this game, the Nordeke rocking, and me drinking enough beer to cripple an elephant.

So roadie. First of the season. I'm excited. Video camera will be charged and beer will be consumed.

Other planned roadies for the Dayton Crew:

Kansas City
Houston
Scum
New England
Either Dallas or Colorado

6 comments:

Ryan Kozlowski said...

Alright Jericho so you have a video camera. Kick ass. I'm loving all the technology on Crewture now. Road game videos and podcasts. The second month of this site is already looking like a major improvement.

Also nice write up.

Jericho said...

Yah, working on getting a camera of my own, but my boss said I could borrow the station's camera for Saturday and then Thursday

Ryan Kozlowski said...

sweetness jericho, liking what your bringing to the table. do you know how to upload those to youtube?

Ryan Kozlowski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Kozlowski said...

we could start off on Saturday with some video at Ruby's and then some video at the union tailgate and finally some videos portions in the section.

Jericho said...

yah, I've gotta get my video editing suite set up on my home computer. This is going to be a trial by fire for the first game, but hoping it'll go well and we can go from there.

I'm planning on taping when we leave Dayton and going all day. Should be a good time!