Well, I put a poll on the right side for man of the match. But, I should have just put Robbie Rogers name five times. Looks like he is about to win his third, winning man of the match on Crewture for both Chivas and Kansas City earlier this year.
Btw, I should have put Brian Carroll into the running for this weeks and other weeks polls as he has been once again quietly efficient. Carroll's outlet passes out of the back this year have been amazing at starting the offense's counter attacks. All I got to say is what were DC and San Jose thinking? His brillant outlet to Ekpo last night started that insane run from our 18 to their 18 in 3.5 seconds for the first goal. Show your love for the secretly brillant Brian Carroll, here or in our comments section.
Additionally, I'm hoping The Ultra can put together this sweet image idea celebrating Dichio's first goal(it's apparently close to that anniversary) and the following masturbation fest that they have had for him. Cause Dichio is a guy that I don't even think is that good. He's slow as shit and useless when you only play one man up top like they did against the Red Bulls.
Anyways, what a night last night, huh? We made it seem like we were just toying with San Jose the first 72 minutes and then we net 3 goals with ease in a 10 minute span. I had to laugh after the third goal. What a night.
I wish my legs were just a bit longer..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment