Extra Time? More like Extra Douche.
"I hate their logo, I think it's ridicoulous, but I like their team." Oh thanks for sharing Shep. You know what I hate looking at? Not the Crew logo, but Shep Messing's crackhead smile. Seriously, you would think a broadcaster could get those choppers fixed on that nice broadcaster salary. Go to 3:35 to see that beautiful smile, makes the Crew logo look like the Mona Lisa.
And, really I'm cool with them giving the Crew more air time. But, seriously these guys sound like idiots. Couldn't MLS just pay Lovejoy to keep doing his show? I mean who thinks up retarded segments like, "who would you take?" Ohh that's a very cute little segment, Beckham or Blanco, Twellman or Angel? Then it's Arturo Alvarez or Robbie Rogers? And, both pick Alvarez. Are you kidding?
If you pick Alvarez who has done absolutely nothing this season over Rogers and his 5 goals then your an absolute idiot in my book. Rogers is a midfielder who is second in scoring in the league and he can't make the U-23 team? Add Nowak the U-23 coach to the idiot list for that.
Oh and while your at it mise well add Szetela to the idiot list as he shows up in this broadcast on players who should move back to MLS. Man Szetela could have used some patience instead of taking the first flight to Europe, as right now he could be a pivotal player in a 6-1 Crew team but instead he is sitting on the bench of Serie B side Brescia. Szetela has only showed up as a substitute in 6 matches. Szetela was originally signed by Racing Santander but they crossed him right out of their plans and shipped him off to Brescia who has an option to buy him. I'm guessing with his lack of playing time they won't. Maybe Szetela will get his dream of coming back and playing for the Red Bulls in the beautifully dirty Jersey which should make the crackhead Shep Messing and his cocaine sniffing partner Ives Galarcep happy.
And I haven't talked about this before but that Dougie Brimson, "I told you" bullshit about MLS becoming a hooligan league is a bunch of shit. I don't think I'll have to worry about getting stabbed and fighting in the streets in the "Mickey Mouse" MLS. Listen it's all a bunch of sensationalist crap. The Houston-Chivas fight were not real fans of either club, they were people that came to the game looking for trouble. I mean who carries a knife unless they are looking for that? All these people are individuals who don't feel that powerful in real life so they want to make up an imaginary power.
That's the same with the Polish skinhead Chicago Fire fans or some of the idiots that come around Ruby's sometimes. We had some weird ass skinhead dude come to Ruby's trying to bring him and 20 of his buddies to Crew games in our section, we told him to f' off.
And TFC fans pissing on a fence in Columbus big deal. When Landon Donovan pisses in a bush in Mexico I don't get too worked up. And, usually I whip it out whenever I need to go. So, who gives a shit.
And I get a kick out of "the who are ya's" and DC and Chicago fans who think they are tough coming to CCS. I like to trash talk with other fans at CCS, why not? It's just harmless banter, but when people start taking it serious by pushing people or even stabbing people that's in Messing best words, ridicoulous. People are just at the game to support their teams, not to sale books about how hardcore they are.
All it would be to him is a trip to the states and a new book. Brimson isn't a hooligan, he's a pansy sissy turd.
Although I wouldn't mind this kind of hardcore reporting at Ruby's, lol:
Six Degrees of Retarded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Forgot the dude was in the bookselling business. Good lookin out.
This is sort of off topic but, I cant wait until beckham comes... we're going to stream the fuck out of him. I think he'll cry, but thats ok:-)
Post a Comment