Vote Here!
You get 10 votes a day, takes about 5 minutes a day to put your 10 votes in.
Definite Crew All Stars:
Guillermo Barros Schelotto- Should be there without a doubt, that's about all you have to say.
Robbie Rogers- Should be there without a doubt, 5 goals as a midfielder.
Will Hesmer- Should be there without a doubt, 2 PK saves, some man of the match performances, and plays through injuries.
Alejandro Moreno- Overall I think him and his 4 goals are better then Kenny Cooper and his 5 and he deserves to go second after Landon. Has cooled down a little the last two weeks, one or two goals this weekend would help his cause.
Frankie Hejduk- I don't think there is a left back better then him in the entire league, should get another look at US National team.
Brian Carroll- Possibly one of the best d-mids in the game right now. A big secret to the Crew's success.
Adam Moffat- His injury might keep him out of the hunt for the All Star race but if he can have a big game against New England(should be back) he could be back in the hunt.
I voted for all 11 Crew starters, and I think all Crew fans should do the same, but these are the guys who definitely deserve it.
Vote For Your Crew All Stars (Click Pic)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment