Btw, Sam what happened to the pic of Frankie drinking a beer in front of the supporters. Were you not allowed to post that? Team rules or something?
Yeah, Greg and I thought it is not a good idea to post that as the league might have an issue with it. It will be kept safely in my vault though :-)
boo, lol. I was looking forward to putting that up.Don't you think if Frankie is cool with it, then the league will be alright with it.
catch me at the Chicago game. We'll talk about it.
Lol, yeah it's no big deal. But, I'll find you at that game.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Btw, Sam what happened to the pic of Frankie drinking a beer in front of the supporters. Were you not allowed to post that? Team rules or something?
Yeah, Greg and I thought it is not a good idea to post that as the league might have an issue with it. It will be kept safely in my vault though :-)
boo, lol. I was looking forward to putting that up.
Don't you think if Frankie is cool with it, then the league will be alright with it.
catch me at the Chicago game. We'll talk about it.
Lol, yeah it's no big deal. But, I'll find you at that game.
Post a Comment