Thoughts?
Btw, I felt and looked just about as helpless and sad as that kid on the park bench last night.
that's mean! he did a better job than Garey did at Sunday's reserve match!
Thurman Murman.
I like Lenhart. I just think it's kind of funny.
If he ever gets in during a normal game, do you think we can start up a Thurman Murman chant? Like the Robbie Rogers one?
Yes, of course we can.
i don't know that song!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Btw, I felt and looked just about as helpless and sad as that kid on the park bench last night.
that's mean! he did a better job than Garey did at Sunday's reserve match!
Thurman Murman.
I like Lenhart. I just think it's kind of funny.
If he ever gets in during a normal game, do you think we can start up a Thurman Murman chant? Like the Robbie Rogers one?
Yes, of course we can.
i don't know that song!
Post a Comment