18 hours in a car
A blown tire on the way home from Columbus
No sleep
And about 10 red bulls, I had about enough taurine to run a city.
Then I work from 1-9 somehow today.
Football in Pea-town, Priceless.
It was definitely worth it as in the second half the Columbus Crew showed extreme fight. I mean they could have pussed out. But, they dominated that second half and despite a few small mistakes were unlucky. You can't get mad at Sigi or the side for this one because everyone on the field last night gave their all, their heart and soul for the badge.
And, that's really all that you can ask for from your team. Total difference to the no fight against San Jose. Nothing to hold your heads about in this game.
And, thanks to the players and Sigi for coming over and giving out handshakes to the supporters after the match. That was class and we appreciated it, one long damn trip. :-)
Keep it up boys, have belief, keep playing like last night and you'll turn it around.
Btw, we got the racism banner. Good thing Jericho picked it up. I was absolutely gutted after the game that I wasn't about to deal with any sort of taunting. So props to him.
I have to work, but I'll have more thoughts up late late tonight.
What a game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment