Huge forum to be set for possibly next week!

Tonight I talked to A LOT of people regarding some issues amongst the Supporters and the biggest one was La Turbina's decision to move. Myself and other two loyal Crew Fans who sit in 107 talked to some of the F.O guys and stated some issues. We have come to a conclusion to have a Forum for the three groups: Crew Supporters Union, Hudson Street Hooligans and La Turbina. I personally am sick and tired of all the "drama" that has been going down! The date is still pending but once the date is set I will post it on here and I want for who ever sits in the section to come out and voice their concerns. So much has been mis communicated and I do no like that. The Nordecke is a MASSIVE section and already I have been hearing from around the other teams that they enjoy the European/Hispanic flow that the Nordecke has brought to Columbus and to the league itself. I will not discuss what was said with the F.O. people but all I can say is that my voice was heard. I know some of you will bash me after reading this and other will agree but why have the Supporters Section if we can't get the job done right. I really do not want the Fan of the Year award but all I can say is that I want PEACE! That is all from me now feel free to post thoughts.
__________________

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. Any thoughts to where this will take place?

junior21 said...

so far we were thinking about the Huntington Club post game but I have to coordinate with La Turbina and Crew F.O to get it done. it has to be done if it takes a woman to do it so be it.

Ryan Kozlowski said...

Sounds good. I'll be there if it's on a game day.

We have to keep La Turbina in the section.

Anonymous said...

yes we do! It wouldnt be the same without them

Anonymous said...

I would like to have it before the game. I can get a hold of Turbina.