Both banners have been adhesived together into three sheets. Both banners are drying from paint and should be done. When the paint is done I'll adhesive the sheets together into one huge banner and hopefully it will look okay.
I don't know if the little people marching to the perspective bubble letters(sections) helps or hurts. I think the spray paint was getting to my head down in my basement when I added those. I was getting a little contact high. Oh well.
This is the most crowded banner ever. But, when I walk up my stairs it looks pretty good. I'm hoping the overtop from the TV has the same effect. I'm also hoping when I put all six sheets together it looks good as well.
I also for the sake of symetricy(don't know if I spelled that right, the paint really is getting to me) should have put the junto desde both on the left sheet, then made 2008 in big letters, then massive forever on the right sheet. Instead I put just Junto on the right and Desde with 2008 in the middle.
Oh well, like I said I gave it my best shot.









No comments:
Post a Comment