Nordecke Banner Update Pics

Still a work in progress. Had to leave it outside because the paint was still wet so I have to re-touch up the skyline a little as there was a couple blotches. I have Friday and Sunday off but I work every other day until the Thursday game. Today I hope to finish the painting. And, on Sunday I figure to have it all sewed together. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do for the bottom. I have three more sheets. It's either going to be one huge banner or now I'm leaning towards two banners of this size. It's going to have LTA, HSH, and CSU, I'm thinking maybe in bubble spray paint letters, I'm not bad at spray paint, and on the bottom of that "Junto Desde 2008, Massive Forever" in regular paint. I'm thinking I'm going to scrap the idea of the three Crew guys because I could easily f that up and then f up the whole banner.





I'm going to buy some white spray paint as well. On the right side of my city scape it kind of smeared a little because I got a gust of wind and the spray went up a little farther then I wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lookin good!