Nordecke Banner Updates and Pics

I have one sheet left to complete and will do that tomorrow night after work. I have this material called liquid stitch that has connected the Nordecke banner quite well together. I'm debating whether I'll connect all six sheets or just connect three a piece. If I connect all six it will be for a big TIFO for us to hold then I'll probably cut the banners apart into three to hang up behind the section because we still have some empty fence up there. What you see so far is "NORDECKE", my best attempt at a Columbus skyline(it seems the more I try to fix it the worse it gets), LTA and HSH in bubble letters, Junto Desde 2008 which means "Together Since 2008." All that is missing is CSU in bubble letters and Massive Forever underneath. Also I might make little groups of circle people in between the city marching towards the respective LTA, HSH, CSU bubble letters. That will be completed tomorrow night and hopefully I can apply all the Liquid Stitch and leave it alone for a day or two and it should be fine.

I was hoping not to spend more money. But, I spent another 21 bucks today on white(to cover the over spray), yellow, and black(because I was running low) on spray paint. As well as a floor canvass cover thing, and another tube of black paint. The white spray paint was a waste as it didn't cover up my overspray at all. So, I ended up just filling in the overspray with all yellow. Fourth pic down, I think it looks better. But, all these pictures are not as good quality because it's late at night.








No comments: