Not to beat a dead horse. Just was sort of wondering about this?
I found the symbol I was trying to describe on the big ICF flag banner unfurled last Sunday just by googling "Hudson Street Hooligans" in the news section. Which lead to a bevy of stories mostly by English tabloids trying to sensationalize the whole deal. Anyways, what is this Railroad track sort of symbol underneath? That was on the huge flag banner as well unfurled in the second half of the Crew vs. West Ham game.
Symbol on ICF Flag Banner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The symbol on the bottom is how Rail stations are marked on maps in the UK. It's probably meant to suggest that other supporters go running for the train at the first sign of trouble. I don't know, though. Who can understand a bunch of knuckle-draggin east londoners like these?
It stands for Ice Cream Firm
Probably stands for using the Inter City Trains. That's how they got their name. I have become an expert on the topic since I haven't gone out in a while because I'm saving up money for my move to Columbus.
I watched some documentary last night from 1985 I believe called "Hooligans."
Anyways, if we want to become real Hooligans we have to get ridicoulous mullets.
Crewfighter has it correct, most fans would travel by coach to away games as trains were to expensive for the average youth in the late 70's early 80's. These guys actually picked up on an offer from persil washing detergent which offered discounted tickets on british rail when you bought the product, thats the truth. Other firms caught on it but west ham were the first. The ICF does not exist anymore, what you probably had was a bunch of drunks and maybe a couple of daft throwbacks living in the past, who thought they would be a little naughty, lets go and smack talk the columbus fans and it got a little more heated.
ICF stands for.. Inter City Firm..
Jordan shut the fuck up or i will knock your Brain out.
Hail West Ham
Hail ICF!
Post a Comment