Just another video made with the Crew Anthem "Yellow".
Well, that pretty much settles our anthem question. Good work.Btw, way to step up on the contributing guys. Making my life alot easier.
The more I hear that song and see it with crew pics, the more I love. We NEED to make this happen at the stadium!
That is nice. Someone went back for some of those shots. Well Done.
I really like this one (not that I don't like the other ones) because it covers a lot of the season. I would like to see a full res and see if the FO would put it on the matrix board as entertainment.
I agree. I'm not a Coldplay fan, but the more I hear it with the pics the better it becomes. Would love to see this on the Jumbotron. Great work guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, that pretty much settles our anthem question. Good work.
Btw, way to step up on the contributing guys. Making my life alot easier.
The more I hear that song and see it with crew pics, the more I love. We NEED to make this happen at the stadium!
That is nice. Someone went back for some of those shots. Well Done.
I really like this one (not that I don't like the other ones) because it covers a lot of the season. I would like to see a full res and see if the FO would put it on the matrix board as entertainment.
I agree. I'm not a Coldplay fan, but the more I hear it with the pics the better it becomes. Would love to see this on the Jumbotron. Great work guys.
Post a Comment