A pretty pimp police escort.(pic via:whitesunday07)
So basically TFC fans wait for us. Security decides "oh wouldn't it be a grand idea to escort the Crew fans right thru them." Some of the Crew fans land some punches protecting the kids with us from these turds, the TFC fans were too scared to land any except on girls, Dichio's twin brother got pepper sprayed, and we drink beer out of the Trillium Cup ALL NIGHT LONG. Can't wait for those pictures as it doesn't get better then that.
So riddle me this? How did they win the scrap? Here's a video of these jokers below. Way to make things up. If you escort a bunch of fans past the Nordecke in Columbus they wouldn't make it out like we did. So don't make things up. The last place team and their wannabe tough fans makes me laugh. (However, they have some class fans as well that were great per usual. Just not in this video.)
Originally Posted by Yohan
I still can't believe there were Crew fans that made the road trip in decent numbers. Biggest away crowd at BMO?
i bet there wont be nearly as many next time, if any. i'm pretty sure they learned their lesson in the parking lot after the game.
Actually we had a great time. It was the best road trip I have been on yet this season for multiple reasons. The consensus on the bus was that the vast majority had an excellent time and on the way home we were talking about how cool it would be to bring two or three buses (to bad that's impossible with only 100 tickets).
I mean come on I actually went down to the lobby once from the fourth floor and it stops at floor two and Sigi walks in. I was like trying to play it cool. Just said "what's up man."
Too cool and the hotel was pimp. Our window view was actually the outfield of the Sky Dome.
Then later that night we all drank out of the top of the Trillum with Gino. I mean really... Come on that's just great.
There were many hillarous stories I'll post on Crewture later. But, for me it was way better then the first time in TFC and even the DC trip.
Are You Serious? LOL. And, What A Great Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment