Get Ready For The Revulsion


Get your batteries, your vespas, your smoke bombs, your streamers, your bananas, your bags of piss, and etc. ready. Tomorrow night the Revolution will be back in town on the worse night it could ever be back in town, Faith and Family Night. How ironic? Faith and Family night being on the night that the Nordecke has a good probability of being on its worse behavior the rest of the year. The sold out game is bound to have fireworks on the field and eyes on the stands as well.

Because of this security is bound to be on their toes after last games embarrassing fallout(the racial slur by some idiot, the Shalrie flick off, the Revs dancing in front of the section, and Ralston saying that bananas and just about everything else were thrown at him by the Nordecke in his post game interview.) Cough. Cough. B.S.

Unattached MLS fans with no horse in the race, may wonder why the Nordecke dislikes the Revulsion soo much. Starts at about 3:10:


The Revolution after a horrible high and low of emotions for the Crew and it's fans, penalty kick save by Hesmer and then a rebound goal, in the last seconds of the game came over to taunt the Nordecke. They could of celebrated anywhere but they chose the corner. Which lead to a fallout that gave many of us true fans the headache of a century. The whole event led to a bad taste in our mouths and I just want to see our boys pummel them tomorrow.

God willing, the only people dancing tomorrow will be wearing Black or Yellow.

Go Crew!

10 comments:

Jordan said...

I have a bad feeling that an "ugly incident" is going to happen tommorow night lol
We have been waiting for this game for awhile

Ryan Kozlowski said...

I hope not.

I just feel like there is going to be alot of pressure on security to not let anything fly because there are going to be like 4,000 evangilicals there for whatever reason.

I bet most of them leave after the first, "you suck asshole." I can just see a bunch of Flanders covering their kids ears.

It's just an interesting dynamic. Would of been better to schedule that faith and family night crap against RSL.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see some nasty, ultra-type behavior on this one :D

Jordan said...

HSH walking into the stadium :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHPi6RzG_5w

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree with Jordan. I have that creepy feeling too that something is going to happen. I really hope not. Portion of the ticket sales go to Faith ministries which is a church in the linden area that works with a lot of poor people in Columbus Inner City.
There will be people that will get offended, ones that will leave, and ones that will talk to their kids before going to the game about what they are about to witness. If they don't like the Crew they would not be there though, and it's not like what happened in the last NE game didn't have enough media coverage that people would get caught off guard.

Anonymous said...

Faith and family night means nothing. The real crew fans will cheer the crew on to an important victory. Hopefully we can live up to Joe Public's standards...

Ryan Kozlowski said...

To be honest I could care less what any religious blowhards think about our section.

Ryan Kozlowski said...

btw that vid you posted jordan gave me a new chant idea. Love the ohh part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHPi6RzG_5w
Columbus Til I Die REMIX. Napoli chant starts off at 1:40

Columbus Til I Die!!
(clap-clap-clap-clap)
Columbus Til I Die!!
(clap-clap-clap-clap)
Oooo-ooooo-oooooo-oooooo-oooo
Columbus Til I Die!!
(clap-clap-clap-clap)
Columbus Til I Die!!
(clap-clap-clap-clap)
Oooo-ooooo-oooooo-oooooo-oooo
Columbus Til I Die!!
(clap-clap-clap-clap)

keep repeating...

Love the oooh part.

Anonymous said...

the game is really sold out?

Anonymous said...

Lets kick some ass Crew!!!!!!