This lullaby made me want to nap for the rest of the day:
I have seen nothing in my life as corny, except maybe this.
"Toronto FC
Your in our hearts foreva!
We want to drown in your glory!" Sounds like a bible song.
There Is Nothing More Corny Than This...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Holy shit. Please tell me that is a joke or I'll lose all faith in humanity.
omfg! this has to be fake! i didn't the lumber jacks up there really were like the Monty Python song!!!!!
Yeah, yeah - I'm not too happy about glass tiger either - but it was fairly well done. And bibley?!? We're all atheists up here, it's you guys that are the crazy religious loonies. That's why we pissed near the church - we had no idea anyone still sought the approval of some imaginary giant in the sky. See you saturday.
The only thing that is missing is Kennie G on the saxophone. What a lame f'in song.
Thanks for the laugh crewfighter.
Im a TFC fan from Toronto, and I am embarrassed...that is the gayest shit ever
Lol it's cool TFC fan. At least you can admit it's a shit song. RPB board is actually saying that pumps them up. I don't get how?
Anyways, this is all in good fun for the Trillum. I respect the effort you guys bring and I respect that someone actually wrote the song. But, the song is shit. :-)
This is why I'm against changing lyrics, Nordecke fans. It's corny.
Yeah, this is why I'm against the Coldplay song....it doesn't fit the Nordecke. Try telling La Turbina to get into that song...yeah right.
Other than this weekend, I want TFC to win out and make the playoffs. That would be a great home and home series. Go Crew!
Yeah if that happened it would be my third time in Toronto.
Post a Comment