New Chant for This Week

Since the game is on ESPN this Thursday night at Crew Stadium, I thought we should bust out a new song for the Black and Gold. We're ripping out of the books of one of the best supporter's sections around, the Ultras of St. Pauli. Go to the :54 second mark in this one to see what I'm talking about:



Here's how we would do it:

We love you / we love you / we love you
And where you go we'll follow / we'll follow / we'll follow
Cause we support Columbus / Columbus / Columbus
And that's the way we like it / we like it / like it

Oooooooooaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooohhhhhhh!
Oooooooooaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooohhhhhhh!

*repeat*


I am bringing a friend who will be bringing some old marching band percussion, so even if LT doesn't sit with us, we can have some semblence of rhythm. Anyone else want to volunteer to help me get this started during the game on Thursday?

If so, learn this song and sing it when the lights are on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a tom drum that I use at Riverhounds games that I can bring this weekend. Let me know if it is needed.....

Jordan said...

Okay that is super bad ass. Im in. The best way to introduce it would be at Rubys before the game

Anonymous said...

I will make sure to bring a video camera and tripod to shoot from the field side. Done right, this is going to be sweeeeeeeet. Much communications is needed though to be all in unison.

jonrw said...

I'd stay away from the Che Guevara flag... God knows what MLS rumors would do with that.